Hardy Marquis Fly Reels
The new redesigned Hardy Marquis is back! This is a new Marquis salmon reel in sizes one, two and three, built to the original design. Hardy has made the new reels and spools interchangeable with all the originals because they know exactly what happens. Over the years, a frame gets dropped, buckled or broken. You still have the spools and the lines that you love but without a new reel frame, they're useless. Not now. You're back in business. The new reels are all manufactured from high-grade aluminium with the polished silver rim style that everyone agrees is the Marquis at its best. This isn't quite the original Marquis though. Hardy improved the classic marquis by redesiging the internal cam to give an increased range to the click-check.
- Frame and spools fully interchangeable with the originals
- All-aluminium frame for strength
- Polished silver rim for classic look
- In three sizes to cover every salmon fishing situation
|Model||Capacity (m)||Weight (oz/g)||Diameter|
|Marquis No.1||DT9F+90 / WF10F+170||7.75 / 220||3.87 / 98|
|Marquis No.2||DT10F+130 / WF10F+300||9.62 / 274||4.12 / 105|
|Marquis No.3||DT11F+220 / WF12F+400||10.37 / 294||4.12 / 105|
4. Thank you for your business!
FREE Shipping on Orders $50 or more, We pay WA State Sales, and the BEST Customer Service!
We want your business and aren't afraid to earn it! We also ground ship all orders over $50 FREE via UPS and USPS and pay your WA State Sales Tax. In addition to a great price, you are also buying from a premium brick and mortar retailer whose passionate and knowledgeable shop staff will stop at nothing to provide you with the best possible advice and service! Shop with confidence at Red's Fly Shop.
FAQ's - Folks Ask These Questions
- Can I return an order? - No problem, ship it back and as long as it is still in a salable condition you will get a FULL refund.
- What if I am not happy with a product? - No problem, give us a call or e-mail for authorization and we'll exchange it for the right product. We'll make it right.
- Oh no! I need this order tomorrow! Call us 7 days a week at (509) 933-2300 and we'll verify the product is in stock and that we can ship your order the same day. We want your phone calls! Overnight shipping in the lower 48 states is $60, 2 day is $40.
- HELP! - I have a technical question - This is why you are shopping at Red's. E-mail email@example.com or call (509) 933-2300