Made in USA
The Ross Reels® Cimarron II is the newest generation in a line of quality, American-made fly reels. Its bold, linear porting gives it a distinctive look, while reducing weight and maintaining the strength and rigidity that Ross is known for. The Delrin® 500AF, Teflon-impregnated disc drag system has been upgraded using new composite materials and stainless steel, boasting over twice the amount of drag pressure of its predecessor. Even with all of this additional power, the drag remains silky smooth and has zero start up inertia, which will protect the lightest tippet. These features make the Cimarron II a fantastic reel with performance and reliability that will be at home on any body of water.
- Stainless steel thrust washer for improved drag strength and durability
- Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired linear porting
- Machined Delrin® Handle for improved grip and control
- Rugged, square-shaped drag knob yields positive grip in all fishing conditions
- Anodized aluminum spool release
- Large Arbor design for fast line retrieval and reduced line memory
- Single piece 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy frame and spool
- DRAG MATERIAL
- Delrin® 500AF with impregnated Teflon - space-age polymer that is durable, heat resistant, self-lubricating and maintenance free
- DRAG MECHANISM
- Composite Delrin® 500AF to stainless steel interface - push frame friction disc drag system with redundancy radial pawl engagement and seamless transition between line-in and drag engagement (no startup inertia)
- SPOOL MATERIAL, CONNECTION AND CONVERSION
- Spool is machined from a solid piece of aluminum fitted on a stainless steel spindle. The quick release housing is also machined aluminum with a Type II locking spool, easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- FLY LINE COVERAGE - 2wt. - 10wt. & Spey 6wt. - 8wt.
- FISHING APPLICATION
- Designed for use in all freshwater, warmwater and saltwater fishing environments
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Ross products are unconditionally guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product
MADE ON THE WATER®
To us, MADE ON THE WATER represents more than just words; it's our detailed commitment to precision in every product we make, the guarantee of our skilled professionals to continually exceed expectations, and the satisfaction our customers feel when using our tools on the water.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ross products are unconditionally guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product.